"The Adventure Continues"
2022 Pasco County Fair, Fine Arts Exhibition, Competition, Eligibility & Guidelines.
* Youth Exhibition & Competition: Pasco County residents 6 - 17 years old.
* Adult Exhibition & Competition: Pasco County residents 18 years & older.
* Professional Exhibition: Pasco County artists of any age representing their art related business.
* The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc. accepts or rejects entries at their discretion.
*The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc. does not discriminate against any artist on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, religion, or national origin.
Registration & Fees:
* Registration form must be completed online to the Pasco County Fair office by Friday February 11, 2022. One form per entry.
* Registration fees:
Youth: $2.00 per entry
Adult: $5.00 per entry
Professional: $10.00 suggested donation to PCFA
Check In & Pick Up:
* Entries must be checked in with the PCFA representative at the "School Exhibit Building" at the Pasco County Fairgrounds.
Friday, February 18th between 7:30am and 4:30pm
Saturday, February 19th between 8am and Noon
*. Artwork will be displayed by the Pasco County Fair representative.
* Clearly labeled and bins or crates to be left with artwork.
* Artwork will not be available for pickup during the fair days/ hours of operation.
* Artwork must be picked up
Sunday, February 27th between 7pm & 8pm
Monday, February 28th between 7:30 am & Noon
* Entries not picked up by the assigned dates and times become the property of The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc.
Fees: (Must be paid at the drop off in cash only)