"Buckets of Fun for Everyone"
2024 Pasco County Fair Art Show, School Art Exhibit, Youth Exhibit.
Rules & Application.
With So Much Artistic Talent in Pasco County, Let's Make Sure to Show it Off!
Rules and Application for the Fine Art Show are located below: Categories include, Photography, Painting, Drawings, Clay & Metal Works, and more!! Art Exhibit Chairperson: Diana Murcar, phone # 813-966-3704 or email DianaMurcar@gmail.com
2024 Pasco County Fair, Fine Arts Exhibition, Competition, Eligibility & Guidelines.
* Youth Exhibition & Competition: Pasco County residents 6 - 17 years old.
* Adult Exhibition & Competition: Pasco County residents 18 years & older.
* Professional Exhibition: Pasco County artists of any age representing their art related business.
* The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc. accepts or rejects entries at their discretion.
*The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc. does not discriminate against any artist on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, religion, or national origin.
* Registration form must be completed online to the Pasco County Fair office by Thursday February 8, 2024. One form per entry.
* Registration fees:
Professional Display: $10.00 suggested donation to PCFA
Drop Off & Pick Up:
* Entries for the Art Show, School Art Exhibit, or Youth Exhibit may be dropped off at the Front Building of the fairgrounds (look for the Art Show signs) on Friday February 9th from 9am - 3pm or Saturday February 10th from 9am - 3pm. You may also drop off your entries at Murcar Realty LLC located at Aquatic Adventures of Florida located at 5858 Gall Blvd in Zephyrhills (across from Sunrise Eatery and Enterprise Rent a Car) on Thursday February 8th from 10am - 5pm and Friday February 9th from 10am - 6pm. If you wish to ship your entry for the fair you may send it to my office at Murcur Reality LLC, 5858 Gall Blvd, Zephyrhills, Fl. 33542 to be received between February 5 - February 9, 2024. You must also include the return shipping label so that your entry can be returned to you along with any award after February 26,2024 (You Must be a Pasco County Resident in order to enter.) The Pasco County Fair Association is NOT responsible for any items that are damaged in shipping.
Friday February 9, 2024, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pasco County Fair Board Room. (Signage will be out front of Fairgrounds directing entrants to this room).
Saturday, February 10, 2024, 10a.m. to 3 p.m. Pasco County Fair Board Room. (Signage will be out front of Fairgrounds directing entrants to this room).
Artwork entries Pick Up
All entries must be picked up in the School Building on the fairgrounds on Sunday February 25, 2024 AFTER 6pm and until 8pm. or on Monday, February 26, 2024 from 8am - 12pm.
*Artwork will be displayed by the Pasco County Fair Assoc. representative.
*Clearly labeled and bins or crates to be left with artwork.
School Art Exhibit: Pasco County Art Teachers
You may choose to send your student artwork by Friday, February 9th via courier to Michelle Vasko, Art Teacher, Pasco Middle School. Be sure to include a list of student names with the work/medium and grade level. We will return your work to you along with the awards via courier after February 26, 2024. You may also drop off / pick up your work during the times stated above. Maximum 20 entries per school.
* Entries not picked up by the assigned dates and times become the property of The Pasco County Fair Association, Inc.
Entry Fees: (paid online only)
Dept. 01 - Heirloom Arts
Youth Exhibit Continued
Dept. 02 - Home Arts
Dept. 03 - Arts & Crafts
Attention Entrants: Classes in several divisions have been eliminated due to a lack of interest and several have been combined. If you have any items that do not have a specific classes please bring those items in and we will make a class for those items. If you have any questions, please call 813-966-3704. You may text this number if you cannot get through.