1. Contestants must be between the ages of six (6) and seventeen (17) inclusive as
of February 24, 2023
2. Contestants must be single, never married or pregnant.
3. Contestants must be of good moral character and never have been convicted of
a crime. Contestants are required to show respect to all pageant committee
members and fell contestants. Contestants will exhibit good sportsmanship
throughout the pageant.
4. Contestants must have resided within Pasco County for the past six (6) months.
5. Contestants will furnish their own apparel. Girls ages six (6) through ten
(10) must wear short party dresses. Girls ages eleven (11) through
seventeen (17) must wear a long gown. No Gloves or Tea Length Dresses
for any Age Group! No slits above the knee on any gowns. *** Gowns
with midriffs showing are Not Acceptable***
Group 1: Tiny Miss Heart of Pasco County Fair - Ages 6 - 8
Group 2: Young Miss Heart of Pasco County Fair - Ages 9 - 10
Group 3: Jr. Miss Heart of Pasco County Fair - Ages 11 - 12
Group 4: Teen Miss Heart of Pasco County Fair - Ages 13 - 14
Group 5: Miss heart of Pasco County Fair_ Ages 15 - 17
6. Makeup is allowed, however makeup should be age appropriate for each
division. No fake enhancements are allowed (wigs, hair extensions, fake tans,
and flippers. etc.)
7. NO CELL PHONES WILL BE ALLOWED BACKSTAGE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY
REASON DURING THE PAGEANT!
8. CONTESTANTS NEED TO COME DRESSED TO PAGEANT. THERE WILL BE
NO DRESSING BACK STAGE.
9. No visible body art of any type shall be shown during the pageant competition.
10. Each contestant will have to have their own 10 - 20 second
introduction. For example ( Name, School/Grade, fun fact/favorite
hobby) such as Good evening, My name is __________ and I am a 10th
grader at Pasco High School, I enjoy taking pictures and developing my
11. Judging is based on poise, appearance and personality.
12. A contestant who currently holds a Miss heart title, must "give up" current title and wait one year before competing for another Miss Heart title.
13. Each title holder will abide by the Agreement, which will be signed upon crowning.
14. Each contestant will receive one gate pass for entry to the fair the night of the pageant. This pass is to be used by the contestant only. All parents or guardians must purchase a ticket to the fair.
15. Mandatory practice date: Sunday February 5, 2023 @ 11am ( contestant & 1 parent only!) Mandatory Dress Rehearsal Each contestant will be photographed, head shot only for program book. Each contestant must bring their pageant dress & shoes the will be competing in on this day to rehearsal.
The Pasco County Fair Association will expect winners of each group to participate in the promotional activities listed: Miss Pasco County Pageant, The Baby Pageant, The Fair Membership Dinner, Christmas Parade, Kumquat Festival, rattle snake Festival, The Pasco County Fair Parade, and any other event deemed necessary by The Pasco County Fair Association.
The Pasco County Fair Association, does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, sex, disability, religion, or national origin.
Remember: The pageant is a fun and exciting event! Focus on the fun - your participation in the pageant alone is a HUGE accomplishment! Enjoy dressing up and feeling gorgeous for a day!