See Links below to all Swine Documents
Click the link below to register your swine entry: beginning Sept. 1st
"Exhibitors must be 8 years old by Sept. 1, 2021 to show."
1. September 15, 2021 – 11:59 PM - Deadline for online entry. There will be a $25.00 (non-refundable) registration fee, per exhibitor, to be submitted online. www.pascocountyfair.com 4-H and FFA leaders may request a list of registered exhibitors after September 30, 2021, by emailing Melissa Thompson at
2. October 9, 2021–9 AM - 12 PM Mandatory Educational Seminar for ALL exhibitors, in the arena at Pasco County Fairgrounds. Lunch will be provided following the seminar. Parents are encouraged to attend. Please bring a copy of this rule book as well as a copy of the record book for your level. Swine Resource books will be provided for those who do not have one. All exhibitors and parents/guardians will be required to sign an Exhibitor Entry Statement noting that they have read the entire rule book and understand the rules as stated. This will be due when the exhibitor’s hog is tagged.
3. November 6, 2021 – 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM – Hog Tagging December 4, 2021 – 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM – Hog Tagging -Rule book statement signed by exhibitor and parent/guardian. Mandatory -Swine Resource books will be provided at tagging. -Both tagging days are held at Pasco County Fairgrounds. One of the two days is Mandatory.
4. December 15, 2021 - Swine Tag Entry Form with Photos. Mandatory. -Email form and (3) photos for any hogs registered and tagged to email@example.com
5. February 1, 2022 - If you would like to be included in the online auction this year, you will need to submit a photo of yourself and your hog, along with a short bio. This will be placed on the online auction website so bidders can view it. These are to be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 1, 2022.
6. February 13, 2022 - 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
-Report Card turn-in at Higgins Hall, Pasco County Fairgrounds. Mandatory
-Record Book turn in after report card has been accepted. Mandatory
-Swine Skills Test at Higgins Hall, Pasco County Fairground.
-Raffle ticket and money turn in **to be eligible for prize money, see page 7 for details**
7. February 24, 2022 - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Hog weigh-in at the Livestock Barn, Pasco County Fairgrounds. Mandatory exhibitor meeting at approximately 1:00 PM in the livestock arena. Sign up for Showmanship on Friday Evening must be noted on the PIG ID Card that is turned in at weigh-in.
8. February 25, 2022 – 6:00 PM
- Hog Showmanship (This is open to all exhibitors who wish to compete for Showmanship)
9. February 26, 2022 - 8:00 AM - Hog Show will begin.
10. February 26, 2022 - 3:00 PM to 4:45 PM - Hog Buyer’s Dinner, Madill Building.
11. February 26, 2022 - 4:45 PM - Exhibitor’s Awards Presentation, Livestock Barn.
12. February 26, 2022 - 5:00 PM – Hog Sale will begin.
13. February 27, 2022 - 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM - Clean pens. Mandatory.
14. February 27, 2022 - 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – -Thank you letter turn in, Madill Building, Mandatory.
**Exhibitor check pick-up will be announced at a later date via email. It will be sometime in early May 2022. If you fail to pick your check at the designated time and place it will be your responsibility to contact the Committee to make arrangements to pick up your check. Checks that are not cashed within 90 days, will be voided and a reissue fee of $100.00 will be applied
- Please check the State Fair website for any ethics training
The Pasco County Fair requires that all youth livestock exhibitors with a minimum age of 8 years old by September 1st. www.floridastatefairag.com Mandatory